Monday, May 6, 2013

Update from the Library Intern:
Due to that semesterly phenomenon that is known as the Week from the Underworld, I was not able to write a blog post, entertaining, informative or otherwise last week. However, having made that trip to the River Styx and back relatively unscathed and considerably lightened of my class burdens, I am now at liberty to focus this week on the two and a half finals that I need to complete for my remaining classes, and of course, wrapping up this intership. I will be turning in the final drafts of the policy manual sections I worked on this semester as well as writing a reflective essay over the intership as a whole. That, I will post on Thursday as my final blog entry for the semester, so be looking for that!
Until then,
Adieu from the stacks

No comments:

Post a Comment